Data is the DNA of modern healthcare. As healthcare technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, and patient data management and security evolve, emerging approaches for disease treatment and prevention—like precision medicine and healthcare content management—are becoming more necessary. Precision medicine is about moving from generic to more precise, population-focused diagnostics and treatment by factoring in data from patients’ genes, environment, lifestyle factors and family history, into clinical decision-making for earlier, more accurate diagnoses, and more effective treatment and prevention. Data is at the heart of enabling doctors and scientists to execute on this mission. Additionally, rapidly changing regulations throughout the world are affecting the management of all healthcare data. Infinidat removes data management barriers from this level of data interaction by removing isolated islands of storage and allowing much more data to reside on a single, high-performance, h
The consistent delivery of an unmatched guest experience doesn’t happen by accident. It takes an unyielding dedication to excellence. And after more than 12 years of designing purpose-built digital signage solutions for the hospitality industry, we know what it takes to provide enduring value for your guests while also making content management easy for each of your end users.
Wenn Ihre Organisation eine Lösung zur zentralen Verwaltung sämtlicher digitalen Inhalte sucht oder dem Marketing-Team die Erstellung und Veröffentlichung von Content für verschiedene Touchpoints erleichtern möchte, ist ein Content-Management-System (CMS) unumgänglich. Jedes Unternehmen strebt nach „Content Velocity“ – der Bereitstellung von mehr Content in kürzerer Zeit –, kommt dabei aber unterschiedlich schnell voran. Auch die Kenntnisse über die Möglichkeiten von CMS variieren. Worauf sollte Ihre Organisation also bei der Auswahl einer neuen Lösung achten?
Business runs on content and that content must be managed holistically, across the entire business. However, managing content is, in itself, not enough to drive business. Enterprises must incorporate ECM with other IT management systems to provide complete Business Service Management (BSM).
A recent survey of CIOs found that over 75% want to develop an overall information strategy in the next three years, yet over 85% are not close to implementing an enterprise-wide content management strategy. Meanwhile, data runs rampant, slows systems, and impacts performance. Hard-copy documents multiply, become damaged, or simply disappear.
Published By: Sitecore
Published Date: Nov 04, 2009
This report highlights the strategic value of a next generation web content management system integrated with lead scoring, email marketing, customer relationship management, and web analytics. The report links the technology and practices of Best-in-Class organizations to engage customers, provide personalized experiences and manage the lead lifecycle.
Published By: Sitecore
Published Date: Jan 06, 2009
This guide offers insight into the WCM technology choices available today, discusses some of the requirements both IT and business users should consider when selecting a WCM solution, and includes advice for ensuring a successful evaluation process.
Published By: Sitecore
Published Date: Jul 08, 2009
This whitepaper discusses the need to target outcomes and focus on building a complete, 360-degree view of your customers -- who they are, where they came from, what they do, and how you can best meet their needs.
Published By: Sitecore
Published Date: Aug 05, 2009
Organizations see Web content management as a pivotal solution component in driving new business value. Use this Magic Quadrant to understand the fresh vitality in the WCM market and how Gartner rates the leading vendors and their packaged products.
Welcome to the future of 24/7, any-time, anywhere access to digital content - where dynamic publishing solutions are the mantra. Is your organization ready for this brave new world of digital content distribution? This whitepaper explores how to prime your organization to leverage rapid digital content consumption as a key to business intelligence.
Email is the primary communication system and file transport mechanism used in organizations of all sizes. Email systems generate enormous amounts of content that must be preserved for a variety of reasons, including:
-Compliance with local, state, federal and international statutory requirements
- Electronic discovery requirements and best practices
- Knowledge management applications
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Published By: Commvault
Published Date: Jul 06, 2016
Email is the backbone of today’s corporate business processes. It lives as the primary communication vehicle internally between employees and externally with customers, vendors, partners and investors. It is arguably today’s most pervasive and critical business application within which is stored the most valuable business content. To protect this vital information while working to eliminate risk, lower management costs and improve business insight, companies require a comprehensive email archiving solution. This solution should not only work to effectively retain email information in a searchable repository, the best email archiving solutions also provide a smarter approach to collecting, retaining and accessing data so that it can deliver true business value.
Published By: OpenText
Published Date: Mar 13, 2017
Take a look at this infographic to learn how Enterprise Information Management solutions can help you make better decisions faster, gain competitive advantage, speed time-to-value, and empower your organization.
Web content management now constitutes mission-critical software to help drive successful communications with customers. Application leaders focused on enabling effective digital experiences should use this document to help them in selecting the most appropriate vendor and solution.
Read the Gartner MQ: Multichannel Campaign Management to learn why Adobe is a leader. Forrester states, "Consider Adobe Campaign for breadth of digital and offline campaign management capabilities and its tight link to the analytics and content management functions within Adobe Experience Cloud."
Web content management now constitutes mission-critical software to help
drive successful communications with customers. Application leaders
focused on enabling effective digital experiences should use this document
to help them in selecting the most appropriate vendor and solution.
Adobe sits at the nexus of content, media, and marketing.
Adobe provides an EMSS offering spanning marketing, advertising, analytics, and content management capabilities. Of the vendors included this study, Adobe maintains the highest degree of overall strategic focus on marketing and consumer engagement. Adobe is investing heavily in its platform’s core services to unify data, content, and shared functionality across products. Adobe stands out for its digital intelligence, content handling, and aggressive rollout of AI features. Reference clients praise Adobe for their application usability and account management.
Today, digital security is top-of-mind. From the boardroom to the backroom, everyone is asking the same questions, “How do we protect our digital experiences? How do we ensure our website is safe for our visitors? How do we make sure that no one can steal our content?” But safeguarding a digital experience isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. It often involves multiple techniques and layers of security.
From verifying your identity (with HTTPS) to encrypting sensitive data to restricting access and protecting multimedia content, you must approach security in a layered manner, employing multiple means and techniques to protect the digital content through which your audience interacts.
This paper explores ten different methods and technologies that an organization can employ to protect its content. This multi-layered approach can effectively protect your digital content, ensure high availability, and maintain superior quality of experience for every digital visitor.