The business of law is changing, and literally no corner of a large law firm operates exactly like it did several years ago. The process for evaluating and onboarding new clients in law firms is no exception.
This ebook outlines why and how these big trends are causing shifts in law firm approaches, provides insights and practical tips on what firms must do to adapt their business acceptance models, and identifies specific areas where technology can help.
Download this eBook to learn about these trends and their impacts:
- Law departments tightening terms with law firms
- 10 years of decreasing realization rates
- All partners needing to be rainmakers
- Strategic global business alignment
- The tsunami of privacy, cyber security, and anti-money laundering regulations
Plus get a checklist to assess the gaps in your firms acceptance approach in this changing landscape.